How to Control your PC with a WiiMote
I previously had a video demonstrating this but my video camera broke. This is very possible as I have done it myself. Please post any problems you may have below.
1. Make sure you computer has Bluetooth or you have a Bluetooth adapter (they can be bought cheaply on Amazon and Ebay).
2. Download the following file and extract it: http://home.exetel.com.au/amurgshere/wiimouse.phtml
3. Run the .exe and follow the instructions to connect your WiiMote to your computer.
4. Place your Wii Sensor Bar above your monitor, plug it into your Wii and turn it on (NOT USING THE WIIMOTE)
5. You can now control your PC with a WiiMote. Further instructions can be found in the .txt program with the program.
6. Have Fun!
7. Comment on this blog post 😀